When people say it's the thought that counts— this is the perfect example. My 7 year old daughter used all her tokens she earned at school through reading and good behavior to not buy herself something when it was time to "shop", but to get me and her father something just from her for Christmas. It’s not much but I will treasure this ring forever because she thought enough of me to get it for me. She's such a generous and thoughtful soul. I'm so honoured to be her mom.
Welcome to myJAMpackedlife. I'm a mom to 3 amazing kids, J, A and M. I am also a wife and student. Our lives are a flurry of all activities kid related as well as trying to stay afloat and we are making career transitions ourselves. I write about everyday life, struggles we face and proud mama moments.
Twitter parties seem to be all the rage lately and the ones I have participated in have not only been fun, but I have actually walked away with a prize or two. Free stuff just for joining in on the converstaion. It really doesn’t get much easier than that, does it? I find it hard […]
If you can believe it, I finally got the word that my funding is in place for school in the fall. Last week I received a letter in the mail with the payment schedule outline. Tuition costs will be covered in full, daycare will 90% covered and travel costs should be approximately covered the same […]
If you’re here because of mrs.monologues blog link up, YAY for you, but really YAY for me. Things you need to know about me? Married 11 years. 3 kids, J is 8, A is 6 and baby M is 2. We live in a small rural community. I recently lost my job after 9 years […]
We hear it all the time, the internet and cell phones are to driving us into isolation. They get blamed for our lack of apparent connection to one another these days and for the loss of “community”. They are pushing us away from participating in the real world. So on and so on. But, what if […]
Roasting marshmallows over the fire. Bring on summer!!!!
- This week on twitter: 8 new followers, 5 new unfollowers via uapp.ly 2 days ago
- This week on twitter: 10 new followers, 14 new unfollowers via uapp.ly 1 week ago
- This week on twitter: 8 new followers, 8 new unfollowers and followed One person via uapp.ly 2 weeks ago
- This gluten free, low carb, low fat, Trim Healthy Mama "FP" recipe is full of creamy deliciousness! pinterest.com/pin/2591681535… 2 weeks ago
- Already made these for my for 4 year old, printing up a second set for little sis tonight - love how pinterest.com/pin/2591681535… 2 weeks ago